Our mission statement...The mission of the Friends of the Atascadero Martin Polin Library is to support, promote and expand the library's resources and programs.
- To secure and maintain an adequate facility for our library.
- To stimulate an increased awareness and appreciation of the resources and services of the library.
- To promote literacy with reading programs for all ages, and to keep quality books on the shelves.
- To sponsor book discussion groups for adults.
- To promote the growth and the development of the library's resources through monetary contributions and/or gifts of books, books on tape or CD, music CDs, magazines and other library materials.
- To sponsor and stimulate volunteer services for the library.
- To coordinate efforts of all groups and individuals interested in the library.
- To be directly involved in the expansion project for the library so that it will meet the requirements of the community.
- To sponsor cultural and related programs for both children and adults.
- To cooperate with the "Friends of the Library" throughout the County.
- To maintain contact with the elected representatives to emphasize the needs of our public library and libraries in general.
President - Grenda Ernst
Vice President - Eileen O'Grady
Secretary - Susie Blackwell
Treasurer - Darlene Brainard
Corresponding Secretary - Audrey Hooper
Bookstore Manager - Alice Rew
Social Media Coordinator - Christina Lefevre Latner
Website Coordinator - Tom Thompson
Other Board members...
Georgie Arnold, Claudia Collier, Anne Harris, Liz Helgerson, Leigh Livick, Marguerite Pulley, Linda Zirk
Grenda Ernst, Anne Harris, Katherine O'Clair, Eileen O'Grady, Leo Pedersen, Marguerite Pulley
Elizabeth Brousse, Claudia Collier, Grenda Ernst, Anne Harris, Liz Helgerson, Christina Lefevre Latner, Leigh Livick, Katherine O'Clair, Eileen O'Grady, Marguerite Pulley, Jeanne Robbins, Sue Galbreath-Sly, Ruth Zachary